Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Are They Really Just Jealous?




Is it true?

When people criticize or point out flaws in other people, does that really mean they're jealous?  Was Sophia jealous of Jayne?  Or was she genuinely concerned?  Or maybe intrigued?

Are mean people jealous people?

I don't know. I think maybe sometimes it might be true.  But sometimes they might just be saying what they think.

I see that on Facebook a lot.  People say what they think.  Sometimes they argue.  And sometimes they'll say oh, you're just jealous.

Like the other day I read on someone's FB feed that their friend was offering an ebook.   I never heard of the author of the ebook.

Not saying she's not a great writer or an expert in her field.

I just never heard of her.

The ebook was being offered for something like $67.  It still seems like a lot to me.  But I didn't say anything.  For once.

I read some of the other comments on that post about the ebook and one person said, wow $67 is a lot of money for a book from someone I never heard of.

The people on that page said she was jealous and negative. The original poster told her if she didn't have a right to say it wasn't worth the money if she hadn't even read it.

Was she jealous?  Was I jealous for agreeing with her that the book cost too much?

I don't know - I kind of don't think so.  I haven't paid $67 for a book since I graduated college.

Someone here in this little town removes all the flyers advertising my free workout group.  That's stealing.  I paid for the flyers public bulletin boards. Then they all disappeared.  Twice.

Are the thieves jealous that I'm working for free?  Would they be okay if I started charging money?

Or maybe it's the photograph on the flyer.  They're jealous of me?

Or maybe they're just mean.

According to my yoga training, we're supposed to have disregard for the evil people. Don't hang around mean people.  Write them off.

But what if they're taking down your signs?




No comments:

Post a Comment